Well, looks as though I haven't had much time to update the blog site so let me bring everyone up to date.
Drywall - Well, that is hard to say complete. I battled with the drwall gang several times to get them to fix little dings and knicks and marks in the plaster. I did the whole upstairs and thought it was fair for them to return to finish the downstairs area. I then found more to do downstairs after they left. Will this drywall mess ever end?????? Meanwhile there is drywall dust on absolutely everything in the house, including the basement.
Exterior - 90% complete. Deck remains and some small tweaks. We did pick up the decking material since they just arrived.
Interior Plumbing - The shower lines have been run and the bathtub is installed in its final spot.
Painting - 2 Coats of paint are everywhere except the hallway and stairway, waiting a little longer for more contractors to finish. I had help painting 1 day and the rest I took a week of vacation and have been working my way around the rooms. I am a bit sick of painting now.
Tile - The laundry room got tiled late this week and he is starting on the bathroom floor in the morning. Nice to see some finishing happening.
HVAC - The furnace and A/C units are mostly installed, waiting for the gas line to be run to finish them up.
Lighting - The lights finally arrive and I picked them up today, wow that took almost as long as the entire project to get those babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment