I also frame the old attic access hole so it could be drywalled over. I demo'ed the downstairs hallway trim the leads to the bedrooms. and added a few filler pieces in the old basement stair soffit area.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Day 61/62 (Sat/Sun) - Pam's Work
Sometimes you just have to make things right yourself. I spent part of this weekend framing things to get ready for drywall on Monday. I framed an access hole to get into the bathtub in case I ever need to work on it. Isn't that just the prettiest access hole you've ever seen. I spent most of Sunday admiring my handy work.

I also frame the old attic access hole so it could be drywalled over. I demo'ed the downstairs hallway trim the leads to the bedrooms. and added a few filler pieces in the old basement stair soffit area.
I also frame the old attic access hole so it could be drywalled over. I demo'ed the downstairs hallway trim the leads to the bedrooms. and added a few filler pieces in the old basement stair soffit area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment