Then I took some of the blown insulation from what the guys had removed and filled up with bathroom floor with it. So nobody below should hear noise coming from the bathroom now plus the pipes should be nice and warm too.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Day 53 (Fri) - Insulation
It was a big day today for warmth. The insulation was installed today. They did all the exterior walls. Then after they left I did some interior walls to soften the noise in the bathroom and laundry areas.

Then I took some of the blown insulation from what the guys had removed and filled up with bathroom floor with it. So nobody below should hear noise coming from the bathroom now plus the pipes should be nice and warm too.
Then I took some of the blown insulation from what the guys had removed and filled up with bathroom floor with it. So nobody below should hear noise coming from the bathroom now plus the pipes should be nice and warm too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah - super warm house now and just in the nick of time - here comes fall...
ReplyDelete