And everyone else is working on removing the walls around the furnace chimney. At this point the walls are down and they are removing the bricks.
My guess is somewhere along the way the walls may not have existed on all sides because somebody painted one side of the chimney a funky orange color with stripes. You just never know what you'll find when you start ripping walls apart.
Wow the ugly kitchen floor just keeping showing up. This one must be really old.
Now my office is really a jail cell like it feels at times :)
We sealed it up for the night so we wouldn't air condition the entire neighbors.
Love the striped wall and a cool idea to save and reuse the cedar from the closet.
ReplyDeleteChristy
Apparently the contractor didn't remember I wanted the cedar saved and he threw it in the dumpster. I don't feel like digging it out now.
ReplyDeleteOh, poor cedar - it's expensive and worth saving - but, I wouldn't feel like dumpster diving either!
ReplyDeleteChristy