Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 17 (Thu) - HVAC and Electrical start

I got up early this morning and took a few studs down on the wall that will be removed, I wanted to make room for the contractors to carry stuff in and out freely. I also covered the floors cause they haven't done a good job on that so far.


The HVAC (furnace/AC) guys started today, only a partial day of work so they didn't get too far but lots of stuff arrived anyway.



The electrical guys were a partial day too so they just got the box mounted and the path from the basement to the upstairs routed with pipe.

We are starting to get first drafts on the drawings for the cabinets too. I have revised some drafts of the laundry and bathroom so far. Still need to see the fireplace and desk areas.
And I talked to the roofer again to discuss ridge vents vs power vents vs standard vents. More to discuss on that one when he is here next, if it ever stops raining.





No comments:

Post a Comment