Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 9 (Wed) - Interior Walls

Interior walls were constructed today and the tarp was left on. I really didn't even get a chance to look at it due to a panic of rain.

Got home about 6pm and stuck my head into the upstairs and went into a panic about the amount of water staying in the tarp. The tarps were pulled tight but still managed to collect water. The rain was coming down so hard we couldn't keep up. I called for reinforcements and between Jeff, I, Mike, my Dad, and Denny we finally got the rain mopped up and retarped with many more supports about 9pm. At one point we had about 2 inches of rain on the new addition floor.

This was an even larger mess than the last time so we'll see how fast we can get a roof on this thing now. More rain is coming so we'll see how this works.
Water ran into the living room window and down the blinds and into the basement ceiling
And into the basement And down the stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment