I thought some folks were coming to work on the project so I opened the door as usual around 7:45am and got wet. Again a water issue but only in between the storm door and exterior door. When it stopped raining I went on to the roof as always and determined where the error was at. I added 2 tarps to go under the tar paper and over the bottom section. Hard to explain but common sense when I got up there.
Anyway, nobody showed up for awhile so I was getting lonely, then Randy the HVAC guy came and we walked thru what his plans were. Then is was quiet again until about 1pm.
The suddenly it appeared to be a meeting of the minds, I had the general contractor, carpenter, HVAC, electrician, and plumbing guys all here at the same time. That was a bit tough to keep up with all their questions and comments but I think we are mostly on the same page now. We changed the laundry room layout but most of the rest stayed as planned. Everyone finally left at 5pm, what an exhausting afternoon.
Just then I realized it is my wedding anniversary today and I didn't even have time to buy a card, oops, I am in the doghouse I suppose. Everything has been so crazy we both forgot it was even our anniversary until my sister mentioned it yesterday. Lately I couldn't tell you the day of the week or the month even. I think this pace is going to stay crazy for awhile so I better keep plugging along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment